I should of checked this website before purchasing this voucher. The voucher says that it's a cash value of $500 for hotel stays.

However, when you book the hotel you still have to pay for the hotel. This is not a discount. This is a ripoff. What's the point of spending $75 for this $500 voucher if you still have to pay for the hotel?

Then they say after 7 days it non-refundable.

Thats because, they know that 100% of people who end up paying for this stuff has no idea what they are getting themselves into! By the time they realize this was a ripoff its too late :(.

Comments

7/30/2013 Advertising/Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

X

Additional Notes

Complaint: I purchased one special vacation package. Upon receiving all the round and round of the 5 steps needed to actually use the vacation, I did some research and found the price they were charging was more than what the hotel would have cost in the first place. I attempted to contact my email for a refund within 7 days and never got a response. there is no phone number on the web site for calling for customer complaints. About this time I found out that my credit card was charged not once but twice. I finally got online and did some research to find a phone number. After speaking to someone for 20 min they agreed to give me a full refund. I wait a week and no credit was posted on my card, so i email back in which im told that i have to fill out a special form and wait 10-14 days for a check to be mailed to me. I feel this is a big pyramid scam to try and rip people off

Desired Settlement: i would prefer for the check to get cancelled and my credit card to be properly refunded and for them to never contact me again

Business Response: Sent: Monday, July **, 2013 **** **

To: BBB

Subject: Complaint #*******

See the attached screen shot of ********** Moolala Transactions.

She was mailed a check for the amount of 148.50 on 6/**/2013.

Moolala never stated that there was a "discounted price" of the

hotel.

***** *******

Moolala

MOOLALA through the shell copmpany called the "Welcome Center" and its parent company "Think Cherry are perpetrating fraud on its members by not disclosing that their advertised $88 3 star Hotel and Resort stays are really nothing more than a CHEAP HOTEL ROOM FOR YOUR PROMISE LATER FOR TAKING A TIMESHARE TOUR! MOOLALA tadvertises super deals to the public and then unbeknownst to the purchaser of their deals they must take a timeshare tour in the area they want to vacation if they ever hope to get their vacation reserved. MOOLALA offers cheap deals, don't give you a date specific and then you have to contact "Think Cherry" (the timeshare marketing company) for avilability. Guess what, there is none on the dates you request, but we can make an ecception for you if you are willing to take a resort preview (timeshare presentation) and get hammered on for what will seem like an enternity.

BEWARE. MOOLALA is paying their recruits $25 to rope you into taking advantage of one of their "too good to be true travel deals", why? From what I understand the going rate for a qualified couple to endure a timeshare presetation is about $400 per couple. MOOLALA SAYS IT ALL. THEY RIPOFF THERE CUSTOMERS FOR THE MOOLALA! No one wants to sit through a timeshare presenation, thats why they get a DEAL CCOMPANY LIKE MOOLALA to make it seem like anything but what it is, A RIP OFF.

My two neighbors and my girlfriend bought 'TRAVEL VOUCHERS' from MOOLALA through the shell company 'WELCOME CENTER' fulfilled byt the call center and timeshare marketing compay, THINK CHERRY and time and again the dates were unavailable but there was availability if they would agree to take a 120 minute timeshare presentation. in fact they said the rooms we should get weren't that nice but if we would agree to take the presentation we could get the dates we wanted AND A room upgrade.

Well surpise MOOLALA, the girlfriend is and attorney and she is pissed. She's filing a complaint with the FTC regarding your practices and she has me telling the story here hoping to attract others that have fell victim to MOOLALA RIP OFF DEALS. tELL PEOPLE UPFRONT THEY HAVE TO TAKE A TIMESHARE TOUR!! ANYONE HAVE A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE WITH THEIR CRUISES? LET MOOLALA KNOW you are tiredd of being RIPPED OFF!