I bought boot socks over 5 weeks ago on Moolala.I paid for them on January 17th, and have not received them yet, today being February 23rd.

I have spent all morning reading massive amounts of complaints, have sent a message to their Facebook requesting the status of my order. I happened to see this website, having never been here before, and decided that maybe I would try to get a response from the lady representing Moolala on this site. I did notice that she stopped writing on here in December though, and either she lost interest or quit her job from the stress! LOL (Bad joke.

No offense, lady.) I also noticed that "Wyatt" also stopped responding, maybe for the same reasons. I did see some job postings for the site, so if anyone lives near Austin, TX, maybe YOU could be the next person to help us! ;) Seriously though, I am just like everyone else, and just want my boot socks. (Is Bruce Sellery the owner of this company?

Or is that a non-related Moolala?Feedback requested on that.)

Had an Experience with Moolala?

Comments

Josh Chodniewicz is the owner

Hello, This is Debbie from Moolala.I am very sorry for this experience.

It is certainly not what we want for our members. In December a merchant who sold a very popular product on our site was unable to fulfill the orders. We were bombarded with hundreds of requests overnight. We were not prepared for that kind of volume.

Since then we have doubled our Moolala Experience Team and are working to respond to every request within less than 24 hours. That is why you didn't hear from me for a while. :) I just checked your tracking and it looks like the socks have not yet arrived. Please email us at support@moolala.com and type Attention:Debbie in the subject.

I will see what I can do to help you with this issue.

Thanks so much!